Exciting history is embedded deep within the walls Hells Canyon.
This half day is great for people on the run. If you don’t have the time to spend the whole day taking in the beauty of Hells Canyon; at least get a peak at the spender while having a fun afternoon. Great for those with very small children and those with pets they have to leave behind. We will travel to Dug Bar. Dug Bar is the historic location where Chief Joseph led his people from Oregon, across the Snake River, to Idaho. The Chief was leading his people to the Lapwai Indian Reservation per orders from the U.S. Army. The events before and after this crossing led to numerous battles and one of the greatest retreats in military history.
From Lewiston, Idaho (10am – 4:00pm)
- 6 hours – 112 miles round trip.
- Bottled water and soft drinks provided all day.
- Boxed lunch
- On Board restroom
- Adults – $128.75 per person*
- Children 8 to 12 – $77.25 per person*
- Children 7 and Under – $10.30 per person*
- Please arrive 20 minutes before tour departure time. We leave from Hells Gate State Park Marina 4832 Hells Gate Rd, Lewiston ID. (Do not pay at the Hells Gate toll booth, parking is included in the tour price.)
*All taxes and fees included in price.
The Fine Print:
A 25% deposit is required at the time of booking. Deposit is refundable if cancellation occurs two weeks prior to date of trip. All balances are due one day prior to the tour. We do not run all these tours every day. Please make your reservations at least one week in advance. All tours run on demand with minimum passenger fare requirements. Due to fuel cost a fuel surcharge may be applied at the time of reservation.
You can now book your Hells Canyon Jet Boat Tour online through our sister site Snake River Adventures or fill-out the reservation form below.
Please fill-out the form below and we will contact you to confirm. Thank you!